US Valve collects company and private information from disparate sources for our own sales and marketing purposes. We do not sell company or private information to other companies or marketing enterprises. Information is only shared with outside concerns as required to fulfill orders or requests for information. Our sole purpose in collecting information is to complete orders, to provide a better customer experience and to interact professionally with our customers.
- We collect personal information for various purposes, such as processing an order, correspondence, providing you with a subscription or in connection with job applications.
- We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.
- In addition, we may also collect information relating to your use of our Web sites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- To support products or services you have obtained from us.
- For our own marketing purposes in promoting our products.
- To personalize your experience while you are on our sites, make navigation easier, and for Web site usage statistics.
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.