Lug Body Butterfly Valves
- The Model BVL resilient seated butterfly valve is available in Buna-N, EPDM, and Viton® configurations.
- A fully-lined elastomer seat provides complete isolation of the process media from the ductile iron valve body.
- All internal support hardware, including discs, braces and brackets are manufactured of corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- 2” through 24” body sizes available in Class 150 ratings.
- Lug style body design includes ISO 5211 mounting pad for international standard manual and automated operators.
- Elastomer U-cup seal packing gland and PTFE shaft bushing provide for superior leak protection.
- All TECHNO Butterfly Valves are designed in accordance with API609 and tested to API598.
Complete Engineering Data
For complete engineering data, please download our Butterfly Valves brochure at the following links:
Parts Descriptions and Standard Materials of Construction
Size: 2" - 24"
Body Material: DI - Ductile Iron, ASTM A395, Gr. 60-40-18
- B - Buna-N
- U - EPDM
- V - Viton®
- LO - Ten Position Lever Handle
- GO - Gear Operated Hand Wheel
Pressure Class: A15 - ASME Class 150
Body Type: LG - Threaded Lug Body
As a lug body butterfly valves manufacturer, U.S. Valve offers different kinds of butterfly valves. Contact us today to learn more!