Vacuum Relief Valves
US Valve offers a range of Vacuum and Low-Pressure Valves for use in many industrial applications. These low-pressure relief valves are ideal for use with vacuum pumps, fans, and blowers, as well as for venting vessels on filling or draining.
Low-Pressure Relief Valves
We maintain an extensive inventory of valves, parts, and components in a wide variety of materials so we can respond to your needs quickly. Low-pressure relief valves are typically assembled and tested within 1 to 2 days after receipt of an order.
Features & Benefits of Low-Pressure Relief Valves
- Available in either Brass or Nickel plated carbon steel material
- An economical choice for protecting your expensive machinery
- Each valve accommodates a range of Vacuums and Pressures up to 15 PSIG
- Several spring tensions available for each valve
- Valves are field adjustable or can be set at the factory
Complete Engineering Data for Vacuum Relief Valves
Engineering data, including available materials, dimensions, exploded view, part numbers and descriptions, standard models, valve Cv, pressure loss curves, and other information for low-pressure relief valves and vacuum relief valves are available in our brochure.